Deep fried alligator bites are yum. I had a friend in college who's dad owned a
meat packing plant in Louisiana. He went home for Christmas one year with 4
bags of clothes. He came back with 1 bag of clothes and 3 bags of vacuum packed
meat. For poor college students surviving on ramen, it was GLORIOUS! Several
pounds of alligator in one of those bags.