What’s an SBS50, is that the special one for the newer APC’s with extra leads
for remote battery temperature sensing or something?  Not sure where you buy
that.

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2015 12:48 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] External battery pack wiring

Doesn't look like they have SBS anything, let alone sbs50 =(

I guess I could end up replacing the sbs50 with an sb50 on the UPS...

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:

  Powerwerx.  Buy the parts and tools, or just have them make the cable for you:
  http://www.powerwerx.com/adapter-cables/design-build-your-own-custom-cable.asp