Yeah, pretty much everywhere. There have been as many articles about it as an
iPHone launch... and I'm sure if you just Google search for it, it'll show up.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Sunday, February 1, 2015 9:28:27 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] google earth pro free

Everywhere
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
On Feb 1, 2015 10:27 PM, "George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting)" <
geo...@cbcast.com > wrote:

I'm lost. Where does it say Pro is free?

On 2/1/2015 8:40 PM, Colin Stanners wrote:

Yes, this is a very nice gift from Google. Amusingly this license didn't work
for me as Google still had a Google Earth Plus license (cost $20 a long time
ago) attached to my e-mail address and wouldn't put on the free Google Earth
Pro license.