From: "Josh Reynolds" <j...@spitwspots.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, February 2, 2015 12:39:56 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] google earth pro free

80 layers in google earth? How the fuck do you ever have time to actually add
new customers? :)

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Mike Hammett <af...@ics-il.net> wrote:

I saw the different image sizes. Will it handle more elements? For example I
selected a portion of the information I have in ArcMap around Chicago. Maybe
100 miles out. 69k elements selected. Standard GE would definitely puke on
that. I haven't found a good way to export just a portion of the information of
my 80+ layers, so I haven't tried it in GE Pro yet.

http://www.ics-il.com