No more ESD issues. No more lightning issues. No more RF issues.

*EVERYTHING* on a tower should be fiber.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Brett A Mansfield" <br...@silverlakeinternet.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, February 2, 2015 9:54:16 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Survay Monkey Should UBNT Make a Radio With A Fiber port?

I personally wouldn't want to have to run fiber and power to the airFiber. One
cable is already enough. There is really no reason for fiber on any of their
products. With that said, it's pretty cheap to put the SFP on. There is also no
reason they cannot put them both on at least the airFiber.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield

On Feb 2, 2015, at 8:45 PM, Jason McKemie < j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com >