I've had that from my phone in poor signal areas.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 11:27:40 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Everyone.Net

Looks like your SMTP server is double sending message XD

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Travis Johnson < t...@ida.net > wrote:

We ran our own email server with 12,000 email accounts. It took up about 2
hours per week for a sysadmin person. Not really that hard.

Everyone.Net is STILL having issues with their email systems. Going on 24 hours
now. Amazing how they can still be in business.

Travis