From: Kurt Fankhauser
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 7:46 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] AF rumored 450 ap lite...

Talking at the cambium booth today they are seriously considering a lite 450 ap
in all frequency bands with existing hardware and a 10 user cap. Price would be
half what full ap is with license key upgrade availiable to get full capacity
at price difference from what full ap would have been to begin in the first
place. I asked them when and they said by end of this quarter...

Sent from my iPad

Kurt Fankhauser

Wavelinc Communications

P.O. Box 126