Steve Discher is giving a class in Houston in March
Here is the link to it if anyone is interested
http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=b934808c37bafa3550d203cc3&id=26cb4df8e8&e=ee6d3953ef


On 02/06/2015 09:50 AM, Gabriel Pike wrote:

I have done testing with it only but it worked for me as expected. I would recommend running CAPsMAN V2 on your AP’s and controller router. When configured correctly you will see the wireless interfaces of your remote CAPs on the controller under CAPsMAN in winbox. I had issues in early testing getting a virtual AP to work on the CAPs for a public network. There are several step by step guides that show how to get this up and running.

Regards,

Gabriel Pike

Network Support and Engineering

MTCNA

DMCI Broadband, LLC.

[email protected]

877.936.2422

Ext. 103

*From:*Af [mailto:[email protected]] *On Behalf Of *David
*Sent:* Friday, February 06, 2015 10:04 AM
*To:* af >> Animal Farm
*Subject:* [AFMUG] Mikrotik Capsman

Anyone using this yet or tried it?
I am headed to the class in Houston in March.
From what I read on this new feature Mikrotik has it is very similar to Unifi giving
me a central point of control for all WAPs.

--


Reply via email to