If the "31" in the model number means "Group 31" then it would be around 125 ah.

We've been using the Exide RF-31D batteries for about 3 years without any issue. They are an AGM Battery, Judging only by Weight, I think they're equivalent to a 120AH-150AH Battery. You can get them with Prime off of Amazon, but their warehouse is local to us (Aurora), we can just go pick them up.