From: Bill Prince
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 8:26 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Anyone found a replacement for these?

McMaster Carr has a good selection of clamping U-blots (AKA muffler clamps).�
We've used these in a lot of places.

  http://www.mcmaster.com/#u-bolts/=vvbzkc

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 2/11/2015 1:59 PM, Peter Kranz wrote:

  These are the canopy stainless mounts for mounting j-arm feet to masts or
vent pipes.. I used to get these for cheap, but now they are asking for over
$30 for a pair.. which is a ripoff.. Anyone got a suggested alternative part
number?

  �

  �

  Peter Kranz