I don't have any 430. Never even had a 430AP in my hands. So it doesn't have the RA-MCX that's plugged into the jack on the board like connectorized FSK stuff? That would be kinda hard to do with the 450AP, even though there are MCX jacks on the board, but the case is "sealed" as far as Cambium is concerned. I have taken quite a few covers off of 450APs, mostly to swap backwards jumpers from the factory.