There isn't anything different between any recent injector daisy chain
wise.  Any straight-through cable on the syncpipe daisy-chain ports, cat5
or flat satin will work - although for longer distances you want CAT5.

The sitemonitor ports can be dasychained with either a straight or reversed
(1-6 to 6-1) 6p6c connector.

I'm assuming you're not asking about power.

-forrest