Gmail.  No problems.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373
On Feb 14, 2015 7:44 AM, "Mike Hammett" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Did it work before the migration to Amazon?
>
> What type of failure is happening?
>
>
>
> -----
> Mike Hammett
> Intelligent Computing Solutions
> http://www.ics-il.com
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>
> <https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>
> <https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
>
> ------------------------------
> *From: *"Glen Waldrop" <[email protected]>
> *To: *[email protected]
> *Sent: *Saturday, February 14, 2015 2:18:51 AM
> *Subject: *[AFMUG] accessing the list from an Android
>
>  I’ve been having issues ever since I signed up. I can read emails just
> fine on my Galaxy S4, but I can’t reply. This is over 2 phones and 2 Linux
> email servers.
>
> Anyone else using an Android phone that works for the list?
>
> The only thing I can figure is maybe the K9 email client does something
> funky?
>
>

Reply via email to