I would explain the difference in your service and theirs first (e.i. data
caps, reliable speeds, a physical connection, etc. ) If you have a faster
package let them know. If LTE really is faster for them and they don't get
the differences then they will have to make that call for themselves. They
may drop you and rely on their LTE but they will learn real quick whether
or not it really is better. They will either comb back with a renewed
respect for your service or be gone forever. In the end you can't save
people from themselves.

-Ty