I know this has come up a few times (possibly by me), but does this setup seem
reasonable for attaching antennas to the center access hatch of a pedisphere
water tower? (Yes, yes, I know consult a structural engineer.)

One of these around the hatch:
http://www.commscope.com/catalog/andrew/pdf/part/MC-RM1030-4.aspx?id=1653&ShowPatterns=False

Four of these:
http://www.commscope.com/catalog/wireless/pdf/part/MC-SA24-B.aspx?id=674&ShowPatterns=False

Four pipes

There's nothing else to mount to.

Also, there's always plugs (like a 4" diameter hole) screwed into the tops of
these things. I'm assuming to pass cables through. Anyone have any
recommendations on what I could put there for a pass-through vs. taking them
out and just putting in silicon or Great Stuff. 4" of hole, 1" (at most) of
cables.

http://www.ics-il.com