From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 12:03 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Interesting Chromecast behavior

That makes sense when it's waiting to be setup, but once it knows how to
connect to the local WiFi, you'd think it would shut the heck up.

bp

<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 2/16/2015 12:00 PM, Chuck Hogg wrote:
Chromecast broadcasts out for the Chromecast App to configure it I thought.

Regards,
Chuck

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Bill Prince