Wasn't it the guy that toured Sterling's facility with us? I didn't get his card but I think Jay Fuller did.

Nate Burke wrote:
I wouldn't use the pictured one either, but supposedly there is a product like this, but specific for Cat5/6 where the pair go into the connector. It would replace doing a punchdown splice block or RJ45 coupler.