From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 2:44 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Webhosting

It's pretty difficult to do it for the price people want to pay these days and
still provide any kind of support.

I feel like there are two markets for hosting.  You can do totally hands off
$5/month CPanel (or similar) with little or no support, but then why would
anybody pick you over GoDaddy?  You can also go for higher priced, but with
support from a web developer who can basically do full service
hosting/development.  I think the 2nd option is the only way small businesses
make decent money at it anymore.