From: Mike Hammett <wispamemb...@ics-il.net<mailto:wispamemb...@ics-il.net>>
Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 12:58 PM
To: "memb...@wispa.org<mailto:memb...@wispa.org>"
<memb...@wispa.org<mailto:memb...@wispa.org>>
Cc: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Subject: Re: [WISPA Members] [AFMUG] Wisp America Updates?

I predict things will get very hot when board election time comes. Lots of
people will have lots of questions revolving around what happened at the end of
2014. The rug will be peeled back to see what was swept under.

http://www.ics-il.com

[http://www.ics-il.com/images/fbicon.png]<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/googleicon.png]<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/linkedinicon.png]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>[http://www.ics-il.com/images/twittericon.png]<https://twitter.com/ICSIL>