Shut it HEAD!

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 6:28 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] PowerCode + MDU

Rogue vs. rouge

A rogue is (1) a scoundrel, (2) a vicious or solitary animal, or (3) a
fraudulent piece of software. The word is also an
adjective<http://grammarist.com/grammar/adjectives/> meaning vicious and
solitary. Rouge is a pinkish color or a reddish powder. It’s also a
verb<http://grammarist.com/grammar/verbs/> meaning to put rouge onto. It
appears surprisingly often in place of rogue.

From: http://grammarist.com/spelling/rogue-rouge/

Because I am color blind, I would have trouble actually recognizing a rouge MAC.

bp

<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>