So I made a firewall rule to drop any traffic going to and from the subnet
that was attacking them, it stopped lan traffic but it's still saturating
the Wan so I moved the rule from the customers firewall to my core router.
No other way unless I have my upstream null it ? I guess the best solution
is to find out the networks the sip provider uses and whitelist those and
block everything else ?