We have had odd issues with the titaniums, I dont know if there has been a
redesign on them since we purchased them a while ago, but they just seem to
crap out in poor conditions much easier than the standard rockets.

The backlobes on unshielded ubnt radios saved the day for us one time when
we had a lightning strike, we started at the remote site that had a ptp 300
integrated struck. All we had for spares was connectorized and the tower
would not allow for a dish. The site is low use so we decided to throw up a
nanobridge. It happenned the site at the other end had a ubnt backhaul
facing the other direction. We were able to bring the link up and peak it
to that backhaul, which was nice because we didnt have to scramble up to
that location to swap out radios, or return to this site to peak it out.

We have since shielded that backhaul