I just finished watching the season last night.

From: Daniel White
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 11:45 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] emminient domain

The Drone Strike thing has an interesting twist in Season 3 of House of Cards.

Won’t ruin it because well it just came out and probably not many people spent
the weekend binge watching it like I did… but what President Underwood tells
someone who has his legs blown off by a drone strike and his family killed is
interesting for sure.

Daniel White - Managing Director

SAF North America LLC

Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590