I suggest you call your ISP.  </sarcasm>

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ken Hohhof
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 1:53 PM
  Subject: [AFMUG] Samsung smart TVs

  Do these things have problems with the apps for Netflix, Pandora, etc. that
  are causing the rest of you support calls?  Or just me?

  Calls like Netflix app stopped working 3 weeks ago, or I can watch Netflix
  but Pandora complains about network problems.  My impression is buggy apps
  or updates that break stuff.  But of course everyone tells the customer it's
  their Internet.

  I have seen Samsung TVs not play nice with some WiFi routers, but that
  should affect everything, not just one app.

  I hate to tell customers to call Samsung or Netflix/Pandora/etc. because I
  know they will just point the finger back at the ISP.