encapsulation dot1q <VLAN_ID> native? Unless I'm confused what you're asking for...

On 3/4/2015 1:28 AM, Jason McKemie wrote:
If I have an incoming VLAN tag that I want to strip on a Cisco router, how would I do so? I've got a sub interface configured on the physical interface where the VLAN enters the router, the correct VLAN number, and an IP address on the same network as the device at the other end of the cable configured on the sub interface. Still unable to ping anything. Is there a command I'm missing here? I had a Mikrotik router in the same location that I currently have the Cisco and didn't have any issues.