With a signal that strong, there may be misalignment issues too where any
movement of one of the antenna puts you down on the side of the main lobe.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 11:33 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Smart guys on lost question

The guyed tower looks solidly built and guyed when I saw it a few weeks ago on
way to find a restaurant in Midland.
275 footer with dish at 150ft level
Jaime Solorza

On Mar 4, 2015 10:44 AM, "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  Monopoles are subject to the vortex shedding problem causing them to
oscillate.  If the axis of the sway causes the dish to aim high and then low it
would do exactly what Jaime is guessing it is doing.

  I would suggest mount the antennas lower if possible and/or use smaller
dishes.  There is plenty of signal.
  2’ or 18” would still work just fine at that range.