They did not promise an LTE-Upgrade. I dont know if their SDR would be flexible
enough to do this.
I guess SDR gives some kind of upgradability but there are limits.

>SimpleTest Stefan: can they upgrade their WiMAX base stations to LTE? The
>answer is No. Case closed.
>
>Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID On Mar 4, 2015 1:30 PM, Stefan
>Englhardt <s...@genias.net> wrote:
>
>>PW is not SDR based
>
>So call their Distributors and tell them to change their announcements.
>Just google Purwave and SDR and you find some.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by PineApp
Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Message: 2