we use the shit out of procurves for poe cameras and phones, 24 port with
sfp run around 2800 i think, dont recall the model. I dont know if they
would fare well in a hot enclosure pushing much amperage though
We use 8 port gigabit procurve switches, non poe at our sites, like
anything else they dont like getting hit by lightning and have had a couple
fail, I think primarily due to grain dust getting in
we went to toughswitches for most small poe stuff, but you cant do alot
with them, i like the interface on those better than hp though