We will sell you anything you want...
Not sure I will sell for $3.  Traci would make that call.

From: That One Guy
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 11:52 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Simple Junction Box??

see if you can buy the empty boxes for WB surge suppressors, or better yet, use
WB surge suppressors. I hold onto the empties if one gets blown, those are like
solid gold. The 600 SS boxes are ok, but i like the WB ones

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 12:38 PM, Josh Reynolds <j...@spitwspots.com> wrote:

  Ubiquiti surge protector?On Mar 5, 2015 9:07 AM, Sterling Jacobson
<sterl...@avative.net> wrote:

  > Still looking for a simple junction box to cover existing Cat5 coming out
of the house.
  > This is for joining the crapping indoor rated existing Cat5 to and outdoor
rated cable.

  > Home Depot has a $3 pvc grey junction box with screw on cover and two ½
inch holes.
  > That's about the best I can find.
  >
  > But I would still have to drill a hole out for the Cat5 coming out of the
wall.
  > And completely plug up one hole, and probably caulk up around the outdoor
rated Cat5/6 coming out the other...

  > What I really need is that same junction box with a single smaller hole
about the side of outdoor Cat6, and a hole in the back.