It's a massive several hundred unit apartment complex. It's privately owned and
they refuse to let anyone put any kind of radio or dish on their roof. It's
three levels. If be able to get a signal to a few on the top level, but none on
any other level. My hope is that if I can get a hardline to the building (which
the city will allow me to do) then I can tie into the existing coax and
distribute that way. The problem is that I have no idea how to do that. The
building owner will not let anyone (not even Comcast or century link) run any
new lines that are not already there.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield