From: "Mathew Howard" <mhoward...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 5:42pm
To: "af" <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ePMP Release 2.4 is Now Available

I did run a test before and after between the Mikrotik routers at each end of
the link, it was averaging just over 50Mbps before and after - this was using a
20mhz channel with a fairly high noise floor, which is unfortunately the best I
can do without shutting down some other stuff on these towers.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 3:58 PM, John Woodfield <[ john.woodfi...@jwcn.biz ](