You mean this list is not part of the “dark web”?

From: Paul McCall
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 8:28 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] This mail list is a security risk forour industry !!!!!!!!

Just to be crystal clear, ALL the AFMUG archives (new and old - going back to
2009) are publically available on the Internet to anyone that wants to see
them.  I just checked and yep.. they are there and working !

I am hesitant to post the link to the old archives now as it seems there are
conspiracy theorists among us, LOL

Paul