Josh

May I ask what is “MTOWP”?

Tim

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of TJ Trout
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 2:01 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] as anybody use power/unistrut for tower stand off bracket

Works great and on triangle tower you can add a 3rd brace if needed from an
angle

On Mar 12, 2015 10:48 AM, "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> wrote:

It's galvanized...

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Mar 12, 2015 1:44 PM, "That One Guy" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com> wrote:

It works good, but Im leary of it because of the channel holding water and rust

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>