There was actually a puddle in the bottom part of the dish (it was not pointed all the way up; maybe about 80°).

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/17/2015 9:51 AM, Mathew Howard wrote:
I wonder how well a NanoBridge holds water...

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 11:24 AM, Jaime Solorza <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    This was done intentionally..  I kid you not.

    Jaime Solorza

    On Mar 17, 2015 10:10 AM, "Bill Prince" <[email protected]
    <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

        We had a sub on a nanobridge with that issue last week.  We
        had clamped the mount to a 2" OD conduit, and the whole dang
        conduit rotated. and resulted in an installation quite a lot
        like that.

        The RSSI had dropped to about -80, but the darn thing was
        still online.  5GHz no less.  Too bad I didn't take a picture.


        bp
        <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

        On 3/17/2015 8:52 AM, Jaime Solorza wrote:


            Saw this at new coffee shop about to open.  This WISP
            provider has gear in bank building 20 floors up.  Rainy
            season is a few months away...

            Jaime Solorza




Reply via email to