I think a lot of us have been asking for similar statistics on Canopy. Like how much time is the transmitter spending on the different modulation levels. If 50% of the frame is wasted on 1X or 2X, it would be nice to know so we can find out what SM or group of SMs is causing it. I'm sure this kind of stuff is available to engineering, but not the rest of us. We're just asking for a little bit. Come on!

Oh, also, eAlign is pretty cool. The fast display update is interesting. I think it's telling me when the tree branches are moving in the wind. Good thing we put that customer on a Force110 for when the leaves come in. :)

On 3/19/2015 6:52 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:

Oh that would be awesome!!!!!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Mar 19, 2015 7:51 PM, "George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting)" <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    Hey ePMP dudes, can we get AP uplink and downlink frame
    utilization in percent via SNMP? I've been through the MIB and it
    doesn't exist. The GUI does this now, but I assume it's just
    taking the raw numbers that are already available and calculating
    out the percentage.

    Also, why is the uplink always almost 100%?


Reply via email to