OK,
This might be a forest question since I am using his standby power controller. Which I absolutely love. I have a ONAN 3K LP Generator we are putting inside our building for emergency power. I have an existing Transfer Switch on the Wall which I am cleaning up and it has a Terminal strip which has Both Utility and Load outputs and 2 terminals for the contact relay to engage the Transfer Relay contacts.

Where do I go to find how to wire this thing into the generator because I have terminals for remote start but nothing else?

Thanks
Dave