From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Stefan Englhardt
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 8:33 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] It's not Friday but you have to love the advertising effort

You noticed, so ....

Von: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] Im Auftrag von Rory Conaway
Gesendet: Montag, 23. März 2015 16:25
An: af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>

Dropped the wife off at the airport and saw this when I was leaving.  This is a
company that knows it's target market.

Rory Conaway * Triad Wireless * CEO
4226 S. 37th Street * Phoenix * AZ 85040
602-426-0542
r...@triadwireless.net<mailto:r...@triadwireless.net>
www.triadwireless.net<http://www.triadwireless.net/>

It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going the wrong direction.