Never buy anything from GoDaddy.

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@wbmfg.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 2:40:03 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] OT Web hosting

I feel a bit snookered. I purchased hosting from GoDaddy this morning, a more
expensive package. It said unlimited websites.

That does not mean, it turns out, to be unlimited DNS to individual IPs. Not
wanting a main page were you select the site you want to go to. I was wanting
to have DNS direct the person to the webpage for a discrete company and I
wanted to do that for as many domains as I own.

But it appears, unless I have not yet figured it out, that I get one IP for one
main domain. It allows sub domains but it does not appear to be able to make it
go seamless directly to the sub domains. This is certainly a weak point for me.
I can hand hack HTML if you point me to the correct directory on the right
server but that is about it.