It's time for me to revisit the portable site-survey tool/backpack/fanny pack,
etc.

Currently we have a small drill battery that fits spade plugs nicely into it,
with a wired POE jack (picture shows one using Canopy type POE jack).

The goal is to make a more universal POE adapter scenario, that would power a
Canopy 100/450 series SM, a UBNT SM, or a Cambium 320SM .   The battery pack
will also power a Mikrotik 951-2n and that part is pretty easy

Looking to put the POE jacks (3) in a little project box, and use off the shelf
batteries....  24v  "ish" to power the Canopy and UBNT (different jacks wired
respectively with the proper polarity.

Obviously, on the 320SMs, I am planning a second 24v "ish"  battery run in
series to produce 48v, with the proper pins 4,5,7,8 etc.

Ideally, it would be nice to have the batteries be pluggable,  un-pluggable to
be charged without having to unwire anything, etc.

Anybody doing a 3-headed POE (or multi-personality) site-survey tool?

Paul McCall, Pres.
PDMNet / Florida Broadband
658 Old Dixie Highway
Vero Beach, FL 32962