Just put it in upside down :P
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373
On Mar 27, 2015 11:17 AM, "Bill Prince" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I go through a thought process similar to that whenever I attempt to pull
> the feed horn/radio out of a nanobridge. After a couple of those, I learned
> to file down the little nub that locks it in place.
>
> bp
> <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
>
> On 3/27/2015 8:09 AM, Nate Burke wrote:
>
>> <Weekly Rant>
>> So I'm whiling away the hours programming EPMP radios and assembling
>> Force Dishes, and it occurred to me that this truly is 'Telco Grade
>> equipment'. After seeing what the Telco Guys use, and watching how they
>> work, I can only imagine that this equipment is specifically designed for
>> use by people 'paid by the hour', Probably at Union scale.
>>
>> "Well, I've programmed a radio, and assembled a dish, Time for a break
>> before I go to install it"
>>
>> I'm guessing there's some sort of regulation specifying how long it needs
>> to take to assemble equipment so that job's aren't done 'too quick' so it
>> can easily fill an entire day.
>>
>> </Weekly Rant>
>>
>
>