From: "Christopher Tyler" <ch...@totalhighspeed.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 10:26:40 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] For sale 5GHz ePMP 1000 with dish

For the record I did put "Or best offer"... I thought the radio was $129 and
then the dish was an additional $69 retail. I have no idea as we don't buy
these radios.
Anyway, if you want it make me an offer, it's just a little extra spending
money to me, it was free so it's 100% profit no matter what I get out of it :)

--
Christopher Tyler
MTCRE/MTCNA/MTCTCE/MTCWE