From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Christopher Tyler
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 8:29 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] For sale 5GHz ePMP 1000 with dish

It's brand new btw. Never been used.

--
Christopher Tyler
MTCRE/MTCNA/MTCTCE/MTCWE
Total Highspeed Internet Services
417.851.1107

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Tyler" <ch...@totalhighspeed.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 10:26:40 AM

For the record I did put "Or best offer"... I thought the radio was $129 and
then the dish was an additional $69 retail. I have no idea as we don't buy
these radios.
Anyway, if you want it make me an offer, it's just a little extra spending
money to me, it was free so it's 100% profit no matter what I get out of it :)