From: "Neil Lathwood" <neil.lathw...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 1:24:08 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] What Adam Armstrong of Observium thinks of WISPS

Hi Folks,

Apologies I couldn't reply directly to this thread but I wasn't subscribed
earlier.

Someone from the Observium IRC channel directed me to this thread. I help
develop a fork of Observium called LibreNMS (www.librenms.org) and wanted
to see if anyone would be willing to provide us access to or at least an
snmpwalk of some of the kit you would all like to be monitored in software
like ours.

We have someone who is contributing support for ubnt kit pretty soon but
we'd like to extend support out for as many products as we can so if you
feel like you can help achieve this then please get in touch.

Hope you don't mind me joining to post this :)

Thanks,