You’re right, Bill.  The filter rules I mentioned are not necessary.  I was
thinking of the NAT masquerade rule.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 11:01 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] accessing router behind canopy NAT

If you delete all the rules, then there are no rules. It will accept anything
from anywhere & forward them as well.

bp

<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 4/1/2015 10:59 AM, Michael Gawlowski wrote:
If you deleted all of your firewall rules then the MT won’t pass any traffic.
You still have the 4 accept rules (2 forward and 2 input) in there right?

Mike