From: Kurt Fankhauser
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 10:07 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] cambium selfie

Hey now, I have those N-connectors sealed up good. Wrapped them with Super 33+,
then I wrapped them with rubber tape, then I put another layer of Super 33+ on
them, have been doing it this way for 8+ years and havn't had water get in an
N-connector yet. Some thunderstorms supposed to be rolling in tonight and I can
tell you that last thing I worry about in my network is water getting into
N-connectors....

Kurt Fankhauser
Wavelinc Communications

P.O. Box 126

Bucyrus, OH 44820

http://www.wavelinc.com

tel. 419-562-6405

fax. 419-617-0110

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 10:45 PM, George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting)