That would explain why I didn't see it. Thought it was my blurry eyes on a Saturday morning...

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 4/3/2015 9:17 PM, George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) wrote:
Amazon strips out XML files. Nice.

On 4/3/2015 11:15 PM, George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) wrote:
I have a couple different options in this template. Non-indexed basic graph templates for the Base Unit (I's and II's are separate) metrics, which are collapsed onto a single graph. I have only one of the Temp Control expansion modules so I just left that graph template alone and haven't converted mine to indexed yet, and probably wont.

Non-indexed is more for the old Base-I which is kinda broken. You can't SNMPwalk and get any of the .0 rows, and the .0 row of analog is the base's internal temperature sensor! Hopefully Forrest will get that firmware out soon. Non-indexed means it uses the data templates so the OIDs are set in stone, which is not very flexible.

The Base-2 definitely works fine as indexed. The actual index field is the description of each row. What indexed lets you do is have the expansion modules in any order, it makes sense when you have 10 different configurations at various sites. Or just lazy I suppose.

Put the packetflux_sitemonitor_analog and binary XML files in <cacti_base>/resource/snmp_queries. Then import the host template XML file in the GUI.

Change whatever you want. If you need help, let me know.