I think I'm gonna look at moving from IPPlan to phpIPAM. IPPlan still works fine, it just hasn't had any updates in like 5 years and some things are broken.

On 4/4/2015 10:53 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
It's DNS zone export is a bit clunky, but I've liked it so far. It doesn't have the pretty UI of PHPIPAdmin, but it's more functional.

Don't care about VLANs here.  ;-)

http://www.ics-il.com

*From: *"That One Guy" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
*To: *af@afmug.com
*Sent: *Monday, March 30, 2015 11:10:23 AM
*Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] gestioip

I dont know what your purpose for it is, but it is freaking perfect for what I need. Simple and easy.

It has a paid for feature that will go out and pull down router configs regularly I am going to look into. that isnt a purpose I intended for this, but if it does it well, then kazaa

I havent messed witht he VLAN documentation part since we have very few, but if it does give good visibility in documentaion, it might make VLAN a more appealing option on out network