Maybe break the tree into subtrees by expansion type, then by module serial
number? Then it doesn’t matter what’s plugged in to what.

.ent.packetflux

                .ent.packetflux.4chanPOEinjectors

                                .ent.packetflux.4chanPOEinjectors.11111

                                .ent.packetflux.4chanPOEinjectors.22222

                .ent.packetflux.8chanPOEinejctors

                                .ent.packetflux.8chanPOEinejctors.29692

                .ent.packetflux.pmp100syncinjectors

                                .ent.packetflux.pmp100syncinjectors.39282

                .ent.packetflux.6inputvoltagemonitors

                                .ent.packetflux.6inputvoltagemonitors.39992