We were contracted to do some radio upgrades
They wanted the radio serial numbers/mac addresses for some AES keys for
ptp650
The entitlement certificate fromt he vendors dont have matching serial
numbers to the radios. Im suspecting the serial numbers on the certs are
the certificate serial and not the radio serial number.

Itf I recall we take the access key to the support site and put in the key
and the mac and it generates the actual license key. Up until that point
the entitlement is tied to any piece of hardware. Is this correct, or do I
need to go climb and look at stickers for serial numbers?

On that same note, the free key to open all of 5ghz up, do I need to apply
that before the AES key and the throughput upgrade keys? what happens if I
put in the AES and throughput keys, then generate a full 5ghz key, will it
reset the radios?