Well, I have an axis somewhere around here and have ordered the grandstreams.
We will be able to compare soon.

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 12:22 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Cameras again

Depends on models...the Pro Turbo series is pretty amazing at night.   big
difference between an Axis IP camera at several hundred dollars and Turbo
Camera CCTV at 239.00 list price.   I know this from personally installing the
Axis at district over the years and recently installing the Turbos at Epcom
offices in El Paso.   No comparison in clarity especially at night.
The Vitek guys really talked down the Hikvision cameras and I told them to send
us theirs to compare.  No response so far.
I also like the new Ubiquiti UniFi cameras....much better quality than the old
ones.  for IP based they are nice option.

Jaime Solorza
Wireless Systems Architect
915-861-1390